HR Generalist at Embassy Group
Views:3279 Applications:131 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Embassy Group - Senior Manager - Transitions (12-15 yrs)
Sr. Manager Transitions
Primary responsibilities :
- Conduct operations and technical audits across managed portfolio. Track on closure of identified gaps.
- Own the transition process for establishing operations on new sites / contracts
- The team objective would be to drive excellence in the area of engineering operations in collaborations with operation teams.
- Conduct due diligence audits for buildings / facilities.
- Support new site / contract transitions
- Conduct equipment RCA's in case of failures. Interact with vendors and insurers as required to identify best options for equipment repair and insurance claims.
- Support procurement on matters of technical specifications
Desired Skills / Educational Qualifications :
- Essential - Degree in Electrical / Mechanical engineering
- Must be strong in data analytics, communication & presentation
- Strong engineering operations background and process oriented approach.
- Experience of IMS / ISO certification
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.