Embassy Group - Residential Analyst - Market Mapping & Competition Analysis (5-7 yrs)
Job Purpose: As the Analyst, the individual will be responsible for Market mapping and Competition analysis by preparing feasibility reports based on exhaustive market intelligence data and research within expected timelines. This position holder is also expected to examine new land proposals for expansion of residential portfolio and regularly track new launches. To create and update ongoing and planned projects' database by drawings, design modifications, is key to this role.
Key Responsibilities -
- Market mapping and Competition analysis- Prepare feasibility reports based on exhaustive market intelligence data and research within expected timelines
- To Prepare customized reports for the management by leveraging market intelligence as and when required
- Regular tracking of new launches
- To support preparation of project tracker for ongoing projects
- To review various 3rd party reports once every quarter and prepare quarterly update providing market insights
- Create and update ongoing and planned projects' database: drawings, design modifications, etc.
- Product Decision making Support and Co-ordination- To support detail design stage inputs to ensure that the product is as per conceptualization
- To support go to market strategy by collaborating with marketing, project and sales team for elements such as walkthrough, technology, scale models, sales office, renders etc.
- To support pricing strategy by way of micro market analysis / regular updates
- To support product development by way of identifying competitive specifications, facilities and amenities
- Identify Product Innovation- To identify innovative practices in other markets (both India and abroad) for adoption in our projects
Qualifications and Work Experience:
- Master planner with 5 years of design related experience / relevant experience in the field
- Expertise in residential and mixed-use projects
- Demonstrated track record of successfully planning residential and / or large-scale mixed-use projects.
- Exposure and experience working with quality systems and process
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Effective verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Strong inter personal skills - Should be effective in delivering outcomes through others
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Understanding of construction and materials
- Awareness of industry best practices and latest trends
- Awareness and understanding of residential, legal and regulatory aspects
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.