HR Generalist at Embassy Group
Views:2430 Applications:156 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Embassy Group - Manager - IT Business Applications (6-10 yrs)
- Partner with CXO's & his directs level stakeholders for multiple entities within Embassy group to identify areas of collaboration & contribution to improve business leveraging Technology Solutions.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with CXO's / Various Function Heads within entities to understand business issues, focus areas and growth factors; and translate into key Technology initiatives.
- Collaborate with the CEOs / COOs / CFOs / Function Heads of various business entities to define Tech road map and project deliverables.
- Ability to interpret and convert end-user requirements to specifications in a wide range of systems to achieve the desired business results. Lead solution design on key engagements and offerings.
- Manage end to end project delivery of concurrent projects across the identified entities. Create an impact on business while ensuring quality, timeliness, and accuracy of the output.
- Educate senior stakeholders on various Technology solutions and their successes, and influence to adopt IT solutions. Influence Stakeholders to test recommended solutions in appropriate pilot areas and improve the solutions based on learnings from pilots
- Provide high-end consulting to senior leadership in functional teams to help them sharpen their business strategy. Build engaging partnerships with functional leaders and identify areas of Tech Collaboration with the business.
- Design and Formulate next generational innovative solutions to help business achieve its goals. Contribute to knowledge sharing and improve team productivity through training/documentation of best practices across the various IT functions
- Keep abreast of industry trends and emerging methodologies to improve skill-set
1. Bi-Annually Internal Stakeholders Satisfaction Index
2. SPOC for all the IT needs for the identified set of Business Entities
3. Liaison with the IT Delivery & Partner/Vendor Ecosystem for time bound & within the budget deliverable
4. Conduct Knowledge Sharing Sessions & as well as assist in the Solution Design Architecture for the group
5. Schedule Meetings with the various stakeholders with regards to the business problems, 6. Solution Delivery, time lines & status updates.
- Expertise in at least one of the prominent ERP's & preferably in Procure to Pay, Financials & Accounting Modules.
- 5+ years- experience as Consultants or similar roles with strengths in gathering requirements, configuration, and testing.
- Exposure to RPA tools.
- Exposure to Agile & Waterfall methodologies for Project Planning & Execution
- Exposure to Visualisation tools available in the market including Power BI, Tableau, Qlikview etc
- Exposure to various Web/Mobile Architecture & platforms.
- Strong MS office skills and data visualization competence
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills
- Attention to detail and ability to work in the high-pressure environment
- Strong Drive and passion to deliver business impact through analytics
- 6+ years of consulting Experience
- Proven experience in ideation & Solution within mid to large size project teams
- Experience in influencing top management team for adopting fact-based decision making
- Strong business acumen and ability to translate data insights into the meaningful business recommendation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.