HR Generalist at Embassy Group
Views:2742 Applications:184 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Embassy Group - Deputy Manager - Leasing (4-11 yrs)
- Drive leasing transactions across various locations in India apart from primary city assigned.
- Should be able to manage leasing transaction - life cycle-, right from sourcing, submitting proposals, negotiation, documentations and closure of deal.
- Responsible for co-ordination with various departments internally as well as within Client set-up for closure of transactions.
- Should be able to prepare client pitch/Proposal/presentations.
- Should have an existing network with IPC, Brokers, Consulates, Industry bodies etc.
- Should have wide network amongst 3PL, FMCG, Auto component manufacturers, Pharma, Retail and E commerce players etc. who drive demand for the Industrial and Logistics park business.
- 100% front ending/Client servicing/Sales role
- Good understanding of 3PL and E-commerce logistics business will be an added advantage.
- The candidate is going to handle NCR and possibly East .So maybe understanding of the other markets can be an advantage.
- Maintain relationship with company's prospective as well as existing clients.
- Basic knowledge of the legal terms as well as commercial terms for leasing a space.
- Basic technical knowledge of Warehousing and Industrial Buildings specs.
- Should have good understanding of Techno-commercial understanding of Industrial and Warehousing specifications
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.