Embassy Group - Deputy General Manager - Legal - LLB (20-25 yrs)
DGM Legal - Embassy Property Developments Private ltd
Job Purpose : The DGM - Legal will support the Legal Function to carry out various activities and assignments effectively in a time bound manner with pragmatic and holistic approach. He/she will be supporting and working along with the Legal Head.
Key Responsibilities :
- Support all contract drafting and contract finalisation for project execution apart from other relevant legal support to the business
- Drafting and vetting all documents pertaining to sale of residential/commercial properties like; Project Contracts, Commercial contracts and Business Contracts allotment letters, agreement to sale, sale deeds etc
- Drafting and vetting all documents pertaining to financial agreements, Collaboration Agreements, License Agreements and ensure legally secure deals for the group
- Monitor and control all the cases and formulate a legal strategy for the resolution. Brief lawyers for arguments in different forums for the stressed accounts/cases
- Handle court cases independently, as and when required. Liaison with concerned departments to ensure that wherever legal risks have been identified, appropriate courses of action have been taken
- Provide legal protection and risk management advice to the management. Draft, negotiate and manage all contracts
- Review and recommend revisions to templates periodically, to reflect new requirements. Participation on all department management teams, providing guidance on agreement rights and obligations, and evaluating need for template modification to reflect new requirements.
- Track the status of contracts, develop relationships with sales and appropriate business people to help facilitate successful contracting
- Review and provide legal advice on tender documents and review ongoing cases and advice management accordingly
- Manage the department including Legal, Documentation and Support Services effectively and keep the President Legal briefed about it.
Qualifications and Work Experience :
- Law graduate with at least 20-25 years of proven work experience with at-least 15 years in Real Estate Industry
- Must have experience in practicing before courts handling litigations independently, documentations and administrative experience
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies :
- Proficiency in dealing with all regulatory authorities
- Effective verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Strong inter personal skills and experience in people management
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Proficiency in MS Office and other reporting tools
- Awareness and understanding of legal and regulatory aspects
- Eye for details and think out of the box
- Proactive and team player
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.