Talent Acquisition Specialist at Embassy Group
Views:754 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Embassy Group - AGM/Senior Manager - Digital Marketing (8-12 yrs)
Job Purpose: Reporting to the Group Head - Marketing and Communications this position will plan and implement the digital and social media strategy for Embassy Group's business verticals/group entities. The individual will work closely with counterparts across the Group entities to enable best leverage of the digital media platforms for the marketing and communication goals. As the Group's SME for Digital Marketing the individual will develop and provide a comprehensive understanding of the digital marketing space, keeping pace with the latest in technology and regulatory development that may impact or benefit the digital programs, the recommended agencies to partner with and drive the brand across innovative digital platforms to support the business.
- Define and execute the Embassy Group's digital and social media strategy in conjunction with the marketing objectives of the Group and its business entities. Ensure an integrated approach for leveraging the available digital media / platforms. Work closely with the IT team/vendors/consultants for implementation of digital/social media strategy, technology and enablement tools.
- Lead alignment of creative messaging / content across all marketing channels: digital (LinkedIn, Facebook, Insta etc) activation/events, PR, etc
- Develop, implement, and optimize online marketing campaigns for different business verticals' brand initiatives. Provide leadership, direction, and technical expertise to design, develop, and support digital properties
- Lead the digital direct marketing activities, including SEO, SEM, affiliate marketing, and social advertising
- Enhance focus on user-centric engagement - Lead the identification and refinement of new consumer experience within interactive platforms to engage and capture hearts of the consumers in their digital lives
- Design and implement 360 degree integrated digital marketing communication for product launches. Create promotional & seasonal campaigns to achieve sales objectives
- Oversight of campaign deliverables as per schedule, monitoring project costs, profitability, managing cost escalations. Track performance relative to targets and refine to optimize results.
- Closely monitor changes in the digital space so as to identify gaps and opportunities for new interactive marketing opportunities.
- Drive digital media spends to meet digital and brand objectives of the marketing campaigns
- Select appropriate agency partners and review creative, technical and buying capabilities of interactive agencies/technology providers for specific brand projects as well as overall interactive Marketing initiatives.
- Formulate processes which will give teams across the Group entities direction and support for digital marketing.
- Work with the Marketing team to devise and manage digital marketing campaigns with partnering agencies and ad networks to maximize transactions. Ensure measurement metrics for online campaigns. Take decisions based on results.
- Ensure the development of an ongoing measurement tool and process for all digital marketing projects.
- Undertake regular market and competitor research and analysis. Develop and provide comprehensive understanding of the digital marketing space and educate the team on the latest in technology and regulatory development that may impact or benefit our digital programs. Engage with external agencies / Group teams and bring best practices to Embassy Group.
- Good understanding of performance marketing
- Monitor, track, and report, websites traffic including trend analysis using site analytics
- Develop effective and efficient media strategy, planning and buying working with external agencies and aligned with group's business priorities.
Qualifications and Work Experience:
Graduate / Post Graduate with 8-12 years of exp. Preferably with some agency experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Deep understanding on digital marketing, SEM & SEO
- Creative thinker and problem solver with attention to detail
- Articulate and excellent communication skills. Strong presentation making skills
- Responds quickly and flexibly to business needs
- Strong collaboration and team management skills
- Understands how to build and nurture a community of users, advocates and influencers and use this to amplify the word of mouth for the product
- Exceptional writing skills, ability to edit and proofread content for clarity, grammar and accuracy
- Experience with data analytics