HR at Emami Limited
Views:740 Applications:230 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Emami Group - Manager - Marketing Technology (3-6 yrs)
- Co-Design the Marketing Technology Architecture comprising of (and not limiting to) development/deployment of systems linked with Workflow Management, Content Management, Digital Asset Management, Customer Data Platform, etc. along with the Ad-Tech partner.
- Ensure value delivery and timely completion of Martech goals
- Partner with Business Function and IT Applications to implement framework for acquiring, storing, analysing and acting on data from multiple systems
- Monitor performance and adoption of Martech platforms and devise mechanisms for timely closure of issues/grievances
- Create SOPs, frameworks for uniform percolation of MarTech knowledge and standardization of procedures.
- Working knowledge on at-least one of the Market Leading Performance marketing suites e.g. Google Media Platform, Adobe Advertising, Amazon Advertising (GMP knowledge preferred - primarily DV360, SA360 and Google Analytics modules)
- Experienced in Marketing Automation solutions like Clevertap, Webengage, etc. and implemented Martech Infrastructure for technologies like Workflow management, CMS, DAM, CDP, CRM, Programmatic Media, etc. (atleast one)
- Working knowledge of Email marketing, Content Marketing, Affiliate marketing and Social Media Marketing
- Understands and comfortable with basic technical knowledge on database management, query/scripting language, Integrations, APIs.