HR Manager at Emami Limited
Views:642 Applications:188 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Emami Group - eCommerce Marketing Manager (7-10 yrs)
ECommerce Marketing Manager - Emami Ltd
- Developing Ecommerce strategy on merchandising, retail promotions and advertising across all platforms - marketplaces, grocery, verticals [Personal care/ Beauty, Pharma)
- Developing Trade marketing budgets and driving Trade marketing plan & activities for E-commerce Business in order to achieve Top Line & Bottom Line objectives for the assigned Brands of CCD (Consumer Care Division) and HCD (Healthcare Division).
- Aligning all brand plans with Ecommerce Head and KAMs and developing brand calendars and ensuring co-creation and co-designing all marketing initiatives (Consumer offers, Promotions, New product launches, Big Day events and Visibility elements) for all Point of Sales (POS) across Ecommerce Platforms.
- Building and managing relationships with key customer(s) at national level and supports development of Joint Business Plan with customers.
- Developing trade scheme / incentive structure basis market requirements and budgets to engage trade partners and review utility of the schemes/ interventions rolled out against desired outcome.
- Amazon search and performance management experience is a plus