HR Manager at Emami Group
Views:2314 Applications:535 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Emami Group - Deputy General Manager - Operations & Supply Chain Management (15-20 yrs)
- To assume overall responsibility for Planning, directing, controlling and operational management of the Supply Chain from planning & sourcing till the finished goods reach the distributors
- To lead and guide the overall development of all aspects of Supply Chain function and leverage on operational efficiencies to maximize value for Emami Ltd
Strategic & Planning Responsibilities
- Understands the strategic business requirement of the organization and incorporates it into the Supply Chain strategy of Emami Ltd. for ensuring demand satisfaction, adherence to quality standards and optimum utilization of resources
- Develops strategic plans for efficient supply chain management & process improvement and translates them into standard processes & systems to minimise cycle time & cost
- Assumes overall responsibility for continuous improvement and development of new systems and processes and standardizing them in the supply chain targeted at meeting the future needs of the organization
- Understands the future business needs and develops plans infrastructural development in the supply chain.
- Scans the market for cutting edge technology, equipment, systems and processes for improving efficiency, quality and reducing costs or for future business requirements
- Leads and guides the preparation and finalization of the Integrated Supply Chain budget.
- Ensures coordination in the supply chain between processes before and after production.
- Ensures supply chain efficiencies by streamlining processes between sales operations, sales requirements, sourcing and logistics.
- Ensures optimal resource utilisation & supply chain streamlining by effective planning & coordination between processes such as production planning, sourcing, logistics and manufacturing units.
- Ensures focus is maintained for export as per business requirements.
- Ensures the sourcing & vendor development strategies based on criticality of requirements, cost control norms and quality specifications.
Financial & Control Responsibilities
- Takes responsibility of improving profitability by identifying cost reduction opportunities through appropriate and timely information support and analysis
- Ensures the availability of information on key operational and cost parameters at every stage of the supply chain.
- Takes responsibility for increasing profitability by strategic purchase decisions and sourcing.
- Drives a culture of performance amongst subordinates - Set goals, review and manage performance, guide and counsel and provide feedback on performance so as to ensure a motivated and committed team
- Develops the capabilities to take on higher responsibilities while performing the given / in-charge responsibilities at various levels within the department
- Ensures adequate training of departmental personnel to be able to handle market dynamics and meet the requirements of the channel partners
- Ensures effective career and succession planning for all positions in the department
- Takes overall responsibility for increasing ownership & empowerment within the department