Emami Group - Assistant Manager - Media Planning (7-10 yrs)
Media Planning - 1. Have very very high hands on knowledge on media Software usage (BARC,IRS,MAP etc) - This is must
2. Evaluates the most effective approach to be taken to arrive at the best media strategy for the assigned brand based on the campaign objective
3. Discusses the brand brief received with stakeholders to understand the specific requirements
4. Analyzes different innovative ideas, which could be used for executing the media strategy in consultation with reporting senior and builds the way forward for the brand based on objectives, insights, trends, budgets, competitive scenario etc.
5. Conducts detailed market-media detailed analysis based on available data
6. Optimizes the plan for television, print medium, radio by selecting the channels/ publications/ stations based on the trends and potential customer reach - Since, media planning is in house, need to have self-capabilities to create plan and eval in software
7. Have knowledge on Digital plan to integrate on overall campaigns.
8. Interacts regularly with the media associates for innovations and other possible new ideas and recommendations for a brand and tracks latest media trends and happenings to ensure all competitor activities are adequately tracked.
9. Excellent in Excel, PPT and fluent to use media Software
Campaign Management - 1. Have to manage and analyse all media data single handedly with accuracy
2. Need to do all competition analysis in terms of media as well as sales data
3. Need to do detail plan along with rationale
4. Finalizes the media plan post discussion with stakeholders
5. Ensure smooth execution and implementation of media plan
6. Monitors the execution of all media campaigns across various media in terms of implementation and recommends any course correction in the process.
7. Analyses and shares periodic MIS with the brand team in terms of campaign performance
Team Management - 1. Develops the team on media planning and on usage of latest software to bring about departmental efficiency
2. Monitors the various activities executed by subordinates to ensure accuracy and efficiency.