HR at Emami Group
Views:587 Applications:157 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Emami Group - Analytics Role (6-10 yrs)
- Develop and implement strategy, data architecture and tools, business practices and operationally manage business intelligence and platform analytics of eCommerce, across several brand portfolios of Emami, in line with overall eCommerce business strategy and objectives.
- Responsible for eCommerce division Data & Analytics reporting and data architecture in rapidly growing eCommerce, online marketing and platform analytics and performance improvements across 30+ brands, that supports the overall P&L ecommerce divisional targets.
- Ensures goals and financial targets are defined, aligned and reported to Sr management, brand teams and account teams, in line with overall online business strategy.
- Design and implementation of overall reporting and analytics tools and architecture, including but not limited to tracking, sales transaction data from SAP, web and mobile app analytics, marketing conversion funnels, supports AB testing practices, marketing analysis performance and attribution, customer profiling and segmentation, dashboards and data visualization, customer intelligence, machine and for future, explore deep learning techniques and algorithms, and data science.
- Develops data analysis and reporting services to support business decision-making that drives performance across all ecommerce brands, establishing best practices, working at all times closely with Online, Brand Marketing and Design & Content teams. Also works with brand heads and vice-presidents to provide ecommerce business insight and reporting of online sales.
- Intimately understands web and app analytics, tagging, data acquisition and data processing processes, CRM, data visualization and data mining to drive insight.
- Analyses and builds understanding of regional consumer shopping behaviour to efficiently translates this to online shopping experience, in online merchandising and online marketing customer acquisition and retention. Leads customer insight, customer segmentation, driving personalization driving customer personalization, relevancy of products and offer, and targeting across platforms for several brands and markets.
- Responsible for definition of analytics, BI and data science practices, business reporting tools and KPI definition and management, providing transparency and actionable insight that drives web traffic, conversion rate and average order value that supports sales target, profitability and ecommerce share-of-business growth.
- Works closely and in partnership with senior eCommerce peer group, including online marketing performance acquisition and retention, online merchandising and buying, online marketing, and online operations.
- Develop, inspires and leads Ecommerce Analytics, BI and Data Science function, creating a performance driven culture that promotes teamwork, innovation, continuous experimentation and group learning, and teams collaboration. Responsible for analytics, BI across ecommerce.