Manager - Talent Acquisition at Emami Frank Ross Ltd.
Views:1933 Applications:273 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:199
Emami Frank Ross - Operations Head - Retail (10-15 yrs)
RETAIL OPERATIONS HEAD
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
- Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating and enforcing retail operational policies and procedures manual
- Implement and maintain retail operational policies and procedures to incorporate a sales plan, cost control, shrinkage management and reduction, audit compliance and people management
- Contributes to future development at strategic and operational level
- Plans, identifies, communicates and delegates key responsibilities and practices to the store management team to ensure smooth flow of retail operations
- Increase sales to maximize profitability while reducing costs through well managed operational controls
- Drive sales and retail improvements through analysis and support.
- Propose measures to improve operational performance
- Ongoing review of sales results versus targets and budget
- Ensures store operations requirements are fulfilled to include scheduling, assigning employees, follow up on work results
- Maintains store staff by assisting in recruitment, selection, orientation and training.
- Maintains store staff results by coaching, counselling, disciplining, planning, monitoring and appraising job results.
- Protects staff by providing safe and clean environment.
- Commercial communication to all staff.
- Develop the sales staff and support areas to optimize sales and profits.
- Create and develop a coaching culture as well as promoting an environment that promotes diversity.
- Lead the store team to deliver a profitable business.
- Ensure staff have a high level of customer awareness and product knowledge.
- Liaise with Training Department to develop and manage the company's sales and product training programmes
- Achieve financial objectives by preparing budgets, scheduling expenditure, analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions
- Maximise sales and profitability for the company
- Set monthly targets, monthly and annual budgets
- Update forecast results
- With closely with COO to provide quality retail information
- Identifies current and future requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements
- Protects customers by providing safe and clean environment
- Take account of customers needs and shopping habits and competitor activity
- Use a range of internal and external information data to initiate business changes and create a customer focused culture
Marketing - Determines marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.