Manager - Talent Acquisition at Emami Frank Ross Ltd.
Views:1537 Applications:267 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:144
Emami Frank Ross - eCommerce Operations Head (7-12 yrs)
1. Co-own the P&L, develop the business model, and apply market and customer understanding to tap on opportunities by creating viable business service plans.
2. Keen understanding of the on-line and off-line players to ensure selection stays well ahead of the competition.
3. Design and recommend online sales programs to set short and long-term online sales strategies against assigned accounts.
4. Work closely with Digital Marketing Specialists to design and implement effective digital assets that drive consumer purchases.
5. Responsible for sharing forecast reports with the production department regularly.
6. Responsible for timely communication of new launches, offers and promotions, changes in SKU master and any other relevant communications.
7. Coordinating and handling all advance business planning with the retailer for seamless execution.
8. Continually focus on ensuring that the entire catalogue is live and active on the Ecommerce portal.
9. Establishing strong relationships with internal business stakeholders; building a strong understanding of strategic business direction, requirements and priorities across assigned brands.
1. A comprehensive understanding of the logistics systems
2. Experience in end-to-end process management
3. Excellent communication skills
4. Strong problem-solving skills
5. Solid troubleshooting skills
6. Familiarity with leading ecommerce platforms
7. Experience in ecommerce sales
8. Good leadership and people management skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.