Talent Acquisition at Emami Agrotech
Views:2082 Applications:364 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Emami Agrotech - National Manager - Brand Activation (15-20 yrs)
The National Activation Manager, leads the development, support of the brand visibility through various on-ground activities, initiatives, for Emami Agrotech Limited. The individual leads a team of integrated Regional brand activation Managers and Brand Partnership marketing strategists, responsible for creating, refining, evaluating and optimizing business and marketing plans designed to build the business, generate demand and visibility.
The incumbent shall be responsible for:
- Planning PAN India BTL Strategy, budget allocation/spends.
- Identification of agencies/media houses/vendors.
- Co-ordination with agencies, negotiation, approval, preparation, execution (checking, monitoring, fine-tuning & control of activity & budget).
- To lead the regional activation teams and implement the activation programs for the year across all brands.
- To effectively monitor and manage the budgeted spends.
- Strategizing, Planning & monitoring BTL activities across the country.
- Periodic market Visits (Market feedback) & Survey.
- Analysis of sales/Coordination with sales teams for each & every activity.
- Analysis of the strategy of the competition.
- Formulate and implement initiatives like consumer relationship programs, schemes, offers, etc.
- Suggest new areas & opportunities.
Graduate + MBA
- 15-20 years of exposure in Brand activation, FMCG industry must. The incumbent must have work exposure in at least 2 regions of the country.
- Should be in a people manager role with experience in handling multiple internal & external stakeholders
- Must to willing to relocate to Kolkata