Assistant Manager at Emaar
Views:593 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Emaar - Manager - Legal (10-15 yrs)
We are looking for a Supermom who can Formulate & Drive the strategy for effective development and monitoring of contract and agreements. The person will assist in vetting legal agreements by help of team of lawyers.
Role & Responsibilities:-
Contracts management :
- Drafting, vetting and negotiating various kinds of contracts and agreements including joint venture agreements, share purchase agreements, joint development agreements, non-disclosure agreement, memorandum of understanding, agreements related to procurements and supply of goods and services, consultancy agreement, EPC contracts, RFPs and RFIs, IPR licensing agreements, hotel operation and management agreement, loan agreement, mortgage deeds, hypothecation deed, corporate and personal guarantees, land and property related agreements such as agreement to sell, conveyance deed, agreement to lease, lease deeds, power of attorneys, sales and customer related documents, appointment of brokers and commission agents.
Agreement Management :
- Providing professional & strategic advice to various Business Groups. Drafting, vetting, advising and negotiating on matters in corporate/commercial banking, structured finance, project finance, general corporate lending and banking. Drafting, settling & negotiating various Facility Agreements and Security documents.
- Legal Notices Management
- Negotiating with counsels/law firms for finalization of Agreements, Security Documents, Contractual Comforts etc.
- Drafting and settling various notices
- Managing a team of lawyers
- Due diligence of land and projects
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE :
- Degree in a Law
- At least 10 years of experience in areas of legal like notice management, contracts management
- Candidates from real estate will be preferred
- Female candidates will be given preference
CAREER GROWTH :
Emaar has a well-laid career framework for the Manager Legal position. At Emaar, no two career paths are the same. We provide the structure to ensure success and the flexibility to accommodate your needs. We offer formal training to support you and informal challenges to stretch you. No matter what path you choose to follow, Emaar will offer you unrivalled career-development opportunities.