Eloelo - Performance Marketing Role (2-6 yrs)
Performance Marketing Role
"Mediocre marketers think in terms of campaigns. Great marketers think in terms of growth frameworks. " - Neil Patel
Company Description :
We are one of India's most exciting & fast growing social companies. Founded in 2020, and backed by WaterBridge Capital and Lumikai Fund, our vision is to re-imagine live entertainment at a disruptive scale. We've built a portfolio of games and tools for our creators and powerful tech infrastructure to make this a truly global product. As of today, our platform has garnered 2.2 million downloads and has featured in Top 10 Apps on Google Playstore in the category.
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Job Description :
- We're looking for an aspiring Performance - arketing Manager, to help us with planning and implementing innovative Paid Advertising campaigns to grow Eloelo's user base, traffic, engagement.
- While most of this is organic, we now want to use performance marketing to grow even faster and are looking for an experienced performance marketer from games, social networks and the global influencer background to join our team and run campaigns for products.
Your role within our Elo's Kingdom :
- Define, identify, launch and drive critical strategic media campaigns for player acquisition, engagement and retention in India.
- Lead efforts on sophisticated quantitative analysis and translate data into actionable insights. Be willing and able to adjust marketing spend on the fly for best results.
- Lead KPI development and tracking across all performance marketing related functions, measuring campaign and digital spend performance across all channels with data scientist.
- Design campaigns for acquisition, engagement, and awareness keeping in mind important factors such as channels, lifecycle of games, seasonality, costs, competition, ROI etc.
- Help optimize our social media official accounts, websites, app store pages and other channels for each game as a prime channel for acquisition and engagement.
- Stay up-to-date on latest developments in the Indian digital media industry and experiment with new creative ideas.
- Must be proactive, resourceful, and demonstrate intellectual curiosity to anticipate business needs.
Skills To Create Thrills :
- Hands-on experience of Google Adwords, Facebook ads Manager & Appsflyer.
- Must be aware of Incent & Non-Incent traffic and should have basic industry knowledge.
- Superior analytical capabilities with strong insight and proven understanding of how performance marketing works in India across all digital and offline channels.
- Versatile. Ability to thrive in a cross-functional environment while juggling multiple responsibilities.
- Technical. Exceptional excel and data analysis skills.
- Has direct experience in Indian mobile media performance marketing.
- 2+ years of experience in running performance marketing for games
- In-depth understanding of Facebook and Google ads
- Good understanding of the games/ industry and an eye for the latest trends
- Must be able to do own analysis across platforms.
- Self-motivated, tenacious, resourceful.
- Excellent English language communication skills, oral and written.
- Passion for games!
Minimum Qualifications :
- BE/BS or graduate degree
- Worked in a consumer product company in the marketing team, Gaming preferred.
- MBA preferred
- As understanding of and passion for games
Bonus Points :
- Be proactive to explore, study and test new channels and trends to optimize marketing budgets as well as to maximize Cost per Acquisition (CPA) and efficiently scale new customers;
- Be responsible for the creation of media strategy presentations and performance campaign post-mortems on regular basis.
- We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and an exciting, start-up atmosphere. - We are a collaborative and merit driven team, where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers while working with advanced technology and a talented development team, come join us!-
We're Seriously Playful A great saga needs all sorts of heroes Apply now!
Additional Information :
Eloelo is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in Bangalore are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law.