Ellucian - Lead - Recruitment (7-9 yrs)
We are seeking to identify a high-quality HR professional to be a part of Ellucian India's Human Resources division. The role requires prior experience, leadership skills and maturity, besides the ability to manage global customer and business interactions.
The primary responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute recruiting plans. Network through industry contacts, association memberships, online groups and employees. Ideal candidates for this position should have a western flair, and should demonstrate the following: Work with hiring managers and department heads on recruiting.
- Draft job descriptions.
- Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position. Efficiently and effectively fill open positions as well as update and circulate dashboards. Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation. Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting. Build networks to find qualified passive candidates.
- Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates. Network through Industry Contacts, Association Memberships, Trade Groups and Employees
- Locate and document where to find ideal candidates.
- Communicate with managers and employees regularly to establish rapport, gauge morale, and source new candidate leads. Create contacts within industry. Maintain regular contact with possible future candidates.
- Coordinate and Implement College Recruiting Initiatives. Develop working relationships within colleges to aid in recruiting. Increase college awareness of the company.
- Manage the use of recruiters and headhunters. Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements from conventional and non-conventional sources. Conduct prescreening interviews.
- Ensure all pertinent applicant and interview data information is stored in the Acquisition database
- Assist in performing reference and background checks for potential employees. Assist in writing and forwarding rejection letters. Assist in interviewing and selecting employees.
- Assist in negotiating, recommending, preparing and sending offer packages. Assist in preparing and sending new employee orientation packages. Perform other special projects as assigned.
- The position report's to the Sr.Manager of Human Resources based in the India and has a primary interface with multiple international partners and customers in a matrix organizational structure.
The ideal candidate would have 6-8 years of experience, including at least 2-4 years as an Assistant Manage/Team Lead-level in HR.
- This is a position of elevated responsibility, which is primarily responsible for talent acquisition and will also be looked upon to guide and partially manage the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs within Ellucian.
This position originates and leads Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented; high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity, and standards; goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
- Recruiting and staffing and Organizational department planning
- Provide superior candidate experience for any candidate who walks in Ellucian for an interview
- Always look for cost effective, quality and timely recruitment of talent
- Strategy and planning for mass, campus and specialized recruitments
- Bring in Industry best practices and constantly revamp the recruitment process to changing market needs
- Mange and guide one or more contract recruiters on their day today activities and achieve the recruitment goals of the organization
- Vendor management - partner with recruitment agencies to fulfill urgent recruitment needs
- Increase participation of employee referrals by increasing awareness amongst employees
- Manage good relationship with development partners
- Provide regular updates on the progress, market data and suggestions to business in helping them achieve their talent acquisition goals
- Bachelors Degree and professional experience in similar industry is essential
- 6-8 years of overall experience with atleast 2 years in a team leading role
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation persuasive skills and coaching skills
- Familiar with working in the fast paced and performance driven cultural environment
- Ability to work with various departments, foster teamwork and drive results
- Ability to work under pressure, challenging working environment and tackle problems in a positive way and work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work
- Ability to travel for recruitment meetings, college visits, and career fairs and maintain a flexible work schedule
- Capable of handling a high level of responsibility and autonomy
- Gather and analyse information skilfully
- Proven candidate sourcing and relationship building skills
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and initiative in dealing with daily assumptions
- Outstanding communication (written & spoken) and presentation and organizational skills
- Sales mindset
- Experience recruiting for DevOps and CloudOps would be an added advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.