CEO at Elite Techno Groups
Views:85 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Elite Techno Groups - Manager - Business Development (5-10 yrs)
Business development manager
About ETG :
Are you someone who always wanted to be a part of a team that creates an impact? Well, you've landed at the right place! We're on a mission to make an impact in the lives of millions of engineers. At ETG, we're a group of engineering enthusiasts who are technical nerds, young professionals, industry experts, IITians, startup founders, and folks who breathe creativity! We are passionately building an Engineering Revolution. And so you will be directly contributing to the success of engineering students.Supported and Funded by passionate angel investors from the edtech industry and looking forward to aggressively building a great team to revolutionise the Indian Engineering Ecosystem.
ETG provides education in the most exciting domains of engineering. As the only Indian Edtech company to have signed an MoU with SAEINDIA, we have trained more than 1 lakh students, hitting a placement rate of 90% and above.Work with autonomy and freedom. Grow exponentially and stay ahead of your peers in the coming years. Join a team of like-minded folks who are energetic, smart, fun-loving, and driven!.
Tentative date of joining : Immediate
Website : www.elitetechnogroups.com
Job Description :
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Gain expertise on the Onboarding process.
- Coordinate and Manage the Onboarding operation.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Analyze the territory/market's potential, track sales and status reports
- Continuously improve through feedback
- This job requires travel (supplemented by company resources)
Responsibilities Include :
- Cold Calling Potential Partner Colleges and fixing up time for presentation
- Present the model of association to the individual departments as well as at the college level via a face-to-face meet
- Establish long-term relationships with important stakeholders
- Plan College association events (offline and online)
- Complete onboarding processes which include MoU singing by all the parties involved
Profile Requirements :
- Candidate must have 5+ years of experience in B2B marketing in EdTech industry
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience's needs -B.E / B.Tech All branches or Any Graduate with Excellent communication skills
Language preferred : Telugu + Kannada
Salary Details : INR 14 LPA to INR 16 LPA (Fixed+Esops)
(The final CTC will depend upon candidates' performance & experience during the interview and will be at the company's discretion)