Manager - Sourcing & HR at Workex
Views:3822 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Elite/Private Wealth Manager (3-15 yrs)
We are looking for Private / Elite Wealth Managers who has relevant experience in the following :
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
1. Accountable for implementing an integrated plan which addresses wealth creation, wealth preservation and wealth enhancement for private clients achieved through an in-depth analysis of the client's profile.
2. Showcase entire product suite of products to existing clients and growing their assets across Mutual funds, PMS/AIF strategies, Structures, Alternate Assets, Direct Equity, Unlisted opportunities and Consumer or Business Asset/Loan products.
3. Deliver solutions to clients, based on their investment profile in consultation with product & research team. Periodic review of client portfolios, in accordance with established procedures and/or timelines.
4. Proactively advise and consult clients explaining the types of financial services available, educate them about investment options and potential risks.
5. Identify potential new clients and work with them to build in relationship with the goal of managing their wealth.
6. Achieve revenue objectives as assigned by the organization.
7. Comply with KYC/SEBI rules, regulations, and legislation governing the financial services industry.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.