Recruitment at Eli Lilly
Views:2566 Applications:196 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Eli Lilly - Clinical Statistical Analyst (2-6 yrs)
The job tasks listed below outline the scope of the position. The application of these tasks may vary, based on current business needs.
Statistical Trial Analysis -
- Collaborate with other statistical colleagues and study personnel to provide input to statistical analysis plans.
- Assist in and/or be accountable for selecting statistical methods for data analysis, authoring the corresponding sections of the data analysis plan, and conducting the actual analysis once a reporting database is created.
- Collaborate with data management in the planning and implementation of data quality assurance plans.
- Maintain proficiency with respect to SAS programming and statistical methodology and in applying new and varied methods.
- Effectively justify methods selected and implement previously outlined analysis plans.
- Conduct peer-review of work products from statistical colleagues.
- Effectively utilize current technologies and available tools for conducting the clinical trial analysis.
- Communication of Results and Inferences
- Collaborate with other statistical colleagues to write reports and communicate results.
- Responsible for assisting in the communication of study results via regulatory submissions, and manuscripts, as well as for
- Communicating one-on-one with key customers
- Assist or respond to regulatory queries working in collaboration with other statistical colleagues.
Therapeutic Area and Systems Knowledge -
- Understand relevant disease states in order to enhance the level of customer focus and collaboration.
- Ensure replication of tools and systems, where applicable and stay informed of technology advances.
Additional Preference -
- Proficiency in the SAS programming language