Talent Acquisition at Eli India
Views:366 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Eli India - Manager - Treasury Operations (5-7 yrs)
The Manager, Treasury Operations is an integral member of the Finance team and contributes to the Company's success by ensuring an efficient and controlled Treasury operations structure is maintained. He will oversee the cash management activities for the GGHI assigned portfolio(s). This includes reporting and analysis, and daily cash management activities.
He/She will be the primary point of contact for account payables vendor request for the various bi-weekly check runs. He will report to the Vice President, Corporate Treasury.
Work Timings : US EST Time zone - 5:30 pm to 2:30 am
Work Location : Faridabad
- Advise management on the liquidity impacts of its short- and long-range planning
- Perform liquidity stress test analysis and generated insights for funding strategies
- Assist in cash flow management and forecasting activities of the operating companies. These activities included maintaining banking relationships, ensuring adequate liquidity to meet operational and capital investment requirements, advising management on liquidity aspects of short and long-range planning, and Preparing cash position reports for management
- Mentors, coaches, and develops staff members into best-in-class team through orientation, training, goal setting, constructive feedback, open communication, constructive discipline; Encourages and promotes team member engagement.
- Monitor and analyze cashflows in several currencies around the globe recommending hedge strategies for known expenses and distributions
- Manage daily liquidity tracking and cash position reporting of short-term forecast.
- Assist in developing and maintaining global banking relationships
- Oversee cash flow forecasting and projections for operating companies
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of morning processes
- Ad Hoc requests as assigned from time to time.
- 5-7 years- experience in a corporate Treasury, FP&A, Bank Credit Analysis and similar role a plus
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Finance, Economics, or Accounting
- Solid understanding of international corporate finance
- Strong MS Excel skills with ability to model financial transactions and conduct scenario analysis
- Attention to detail and accuracy, reliability in upholding and meeting deadlines