Talent Acquisition at Eli India
Views:1524 Applications:396 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:337
Eli India - Director - Finance - CPA/CA (18-25 yrs)
Director - Finance
Preferred Qualifications :
- CPA (Mandatory), Good to have Qualified Chartered Accountancy
Brief Description :
- Director Finance will be a key member of the Executive Management team will supervise the finance units and will be the chief financial spokesperson for the organization.
- Lead a team of 20 across 15 lines of business delivering about $100M in revenue.
Key Skills : Finance, Accounting Operations, Reporting, Budgeting, Taxation, Auditing Strategic Planning, Risk Management, Business Planning, Leadership.
- This role is for a Finance Leader who is a scrappy self-starter, with demonstrated leadership ability, confidence and executive presence.
- He will have excellent analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills and be hands-on when required. He is expected to build, lead, coach and motivate his team to achieve consistent outcomes.
- Role holder is expected to have extremely strong accounting and finance background. He will be responsible for leading and guiding the team of Accountants on Accounting Principles. This role will be working with the Business Leaders and the CEOs. Responsible to Develop models, create business plans, and provide decision support to executive management for strategic initiatives and business expansion.
Work Location : Faridabad
Work timings : 1:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Perform responsibilities in compliance with US GAAP
- Work in multiple geographies across the Globe and currencies
- Oversee all company accounts
- Review and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Respond to all requests from parent company in timely manner
- Examine all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies
- Help identify results, trends, and financial forecasts
- Identify and suggest updates and improvements for accounting systems, including payroll and invoicing
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported
- Collaborate with internal and external auditing services to ensure proper compliance with all regulations
- Work with CEO and management to develop budgets and financial plans for the company
- Working with Consultants and Auditors for Quality of Earning Review and other due diligence projects and responding their question on Financial and other Business information.
- Ensuring Portfolio entities are servicing their loans on timely basis meeting the covenant terms and other requirements giving advance notice of imminent defaults/ financial stress.
- Working Closely with portfolio Finance Controllers for Refinancing requirements and providing the relevant information to stakeholders in a time bound manner.
- Evaluate Business Proposal and Investment documents, examine revenue and expenditure projection and highlight opportunities, potential risks and liabilities.
- Consolidation of Group level financials for refinancing and reporting needs
- Review all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities
- Present financials and forecasts to banking and debt partners as necessary
- Assist the CEO in presenting reports to senior executives
- Additional controller duties as necessary
- Oversee preparation and filing of local statutory financial statements
Skills Required :
- At least 18 to 25 years of post-qualification finance experience
- Expertise in IFRS
- Good understanding of US GAAP and Indian GAAP
- Must have a very strong accounting background with exposure to Consolidation accounting and Inter company accounting
- Excellent understanding of the Reporting systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven people leadership skills including developing team
Desired Skills :
- Project / change management experience along with transition of work from onshore location
- Proactive approach in identifying, escalating, reporting and ensuring analyst/s team focus on critical activities. Must demonstrate personal accountability in ensuring all tasks and activities are carried out on time.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to identify and resolve queries and track issues to conclusion.