Talent Acquisition at Eli India
Views:132 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Eli India - Digital Marketing Specialist (3-5 yrs)
This role will be responsible for managing and developing digital marketing strategy for a global blockchain research company. Design, maintain and supply content for the organization's website. Formulate strategies to build lasting digital connections with customers. Monitor company presence on social media. Launch digital advertisements to increase brand awareness. In representing SEO, you will support online customer acquisition, overall web traffic, conversion, web penetration and ultimately, revenue targets. The position has the opportunity to be a team lead and recruit and build the team.
Work Location: Hybrid || office location is Faridabad
Work Timings: 1 pm to 10 pm IST, needs flexibility as per the business need
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Organize marketing campaigns, media pages to drive traffic to product landing pages and improve call to action.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website
- Measure site traffic, identify and evaluate new digital technologies and optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media, and display & search advertising using web analytics tools.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns by utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- Develops and updates marketing performance of current and historical campaigns
- Translates digital marketing business strategy into tactical implementation
- Defines, prioritizes, and manages execution of key SEO tactical initiatives, including keyword analysis, on-site optimizations, content development, site auditing, link-building, and competitive analyses
- Provides on-page SEO recommendations pertaining to both technical and performance aspects (Meta title, description, URL structure, internal linking, content opportunities, etc.)
- Defines SEO success metrics, create dashboards for tracking performance, and analyze and communicate performance to key stakeholders
- Develop, manage and execute communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with client goals
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience, including strategy development, program execution, and performance analysis and measurement
- Experience in working on PPC, SEO and Affiliate programs
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy, and best practice
- Strong with Excel, Google Data Studio and/or Google Sheets and working with Google Analytics tools
- Manage and implement strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals - general and keyword specific
- Implement and administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools)
- Research and administer social media tools in support of clients' social media strategy
- Evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports to develop and recommend SEO strategies
- Creative content writing skills will be an added advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.