Talent Acquisition at Eli India
Views:50 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Eli India - Copywriter (3-6 yrs)
- Follow brand guidelines and understand brand positioning.
- Express ideas with clarity to the targeted audience (US and Europe).
- Update website content as needed
- Team-spirited, skilled, and imaginative writer with an eye for detail.
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy's reach
- Source images and other content
- Continually raise the bar on creativity, writing fresh copy that connects with the desired audience and drives action
- Comfortably vary voice, style, and other characteristics demanded by the industry, company, or target audience at hand
Work Location: Hybrid|| office location is Faridabad
Work Timings: 1 pm to 10 pm IST, needs flexibility as per the business need
- Research and write original content about a broad set of U.S.-based industry topics, including blockchain technology, cryptocurrency, metaverse, web 3.0 etc.
- Write and edit copy for a variety of projects (including research reports, articles, web, and social media), working closely with the research analysts and team leads to brainstorm ideas, create concepts, and develop messaging. It is imperative to be a quick learner with a versatile writing style.
- Create concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy.
- Use SEO best practices, US-style, and tone of writing, and in-house guidelines.
- Juggle and adhere to multiple deadlines.
- Be a team player, pitching in to meet the needs of the products, design, sales, and marketing departments.
- Master's degree in English (Hons)., mass communication, journalism, or equivalent qualification
- 3 - 6 years of experience in creating content for U.S. based websites or blogs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent grasp of U.S. style English and syntax
- Excellent proofreading and editing skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Google Docs
- Curiosity and a desire to learn
- Familiarity with keyword placement and SEO
- Blogging experience
- Experience with B2B market research and writing for target audiences
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.