HR at Elevate Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:496 Applications:141 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Elevate - Senior Commercial Attorney - LLB/LLM (5-8 yrs)
Elevate is recruiting a Senior Commercial Attorney for our Contracts - Managed Services team.
- As a Senior Commercial Attorney, you will be a member of the legal service delivery team for a global customers, working closely with customers in-house counsel teams in different geographies, including in the Americas, EMEA, and APAC.
- You will provide commercial and transactional support, working both independently on assigned projects, and collaboratively with the clients in house team and the Elevate legal delivery teams across the globe.
- You will be responsible for drafting, reviewing, redlining, negotiating various contracts and other transactional documents as well as conducting general, compliance, and legal research and drafting well written memorandums.
Specifically, a Senior Commercial Attorney will:
- Review contracts against established standards and negotiate acceptable alternatives, working from templates and tools that you will help create.
- Compare contracts and highlight differences and similarities in memorandum format.
- Facilitate escalation of unresolved issues, approval, and signature.
- Update or draft playbooks and templates.
- Research and analyse areas of commercial law as relevant to the company's business and future prospects and prepare memos or position statements for different audiences.
- Provide high level legal research and memorandum drafting support for other simple to high complexity legal research assignments.
- 5-7 years of total experience with at least 4 years of experience with commercial transactional support, including drafting, reviewing, and negotiating commercial contracts, particularly services and supply agreements, software license and SAAS agreements, procurement, and other inbound agreements.
- Experience conducting simple to complex legal research and memorandum drafting.
- Excellent track record in previous client support/customer service engagements.
- Proficiency in IT Procurement contracts.
- Reviewing, redlining, and negotiating IT Procurement contracts like Inbound Services Agreements,
- Facilities Services Agreements, MSA, SOW, amendments, and change orders, etc.
- Risk and gap analysis of contracts.
- Updating playbooks and templates.
- Dealing and handling contracts for IT Infrastructure.
- Experience in working on contracts for the acquisition of aspects of customers production network (like bandwidth lease, dark fiber leases and colocation, space, power, and related infrastructure).
- Experience in Statement of Works for data center delivery & engineering operations.
- Coordinating and collaborating with multiple internal stakeholders such as Risk Management and Insurance Team, Tax, Finance and Accounting Team, and External Workforce Team for reviews and concerned approvals.
Skills for Success:
- Proven ability to work in a client-centric, deadline driven environment.
- Highly detail oriented, with good analytical skills, financial acumen, and business judgment.
- Excellent drafting skills, particularly depicting complex ideas clearly and concisely.
- Professionalism in both verbal and written work.
- Keen understanding and ability to comply with confidentiality obligations.
- Excellent listening as well as communication skills.
- Integrity and ability to own mistakes.
- Experience with Microsoft products like Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
- Some experience with contract management software is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Law or LL.M. is plus
Elevate is a law company. We provide software and services for the intersection of business and law. Our legal, business, and technology professionals offer practical ways for global law departments and law firms to improve efficiency, quality, and business outcomes.
Our most recent achievements and distinctions include:
For the seventh consecutive year, in 2022, Chambers & Partners named Elevate as a Top Global Services Provider, ranking us as Band 1 (highest ranking) in all applicable categories (Contract Lifecycle Management, Litigation Services, and Flexible Legal Staffing)
Co-winner, 2022 Financial Times Collaborative Innovation Award for Industry Impact Winner, Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies: 2022, 2021, 2020, 2018, 2017, and 2016 Named by ALM Intelligence as the only Pacesetter in the Legal category in its 2021-2022 Legal Department Legal Operations report
The first non-lawyer-owned global legal services provider to receive an Alternative Business Structure (ABS) License to provide legal services in the US
Learn more at https://elevate.law
See more jobs at https://elevateservices.com/jobs-at-elevate/
Follow us on social media