Founder at Eleon Skincare
Views:280 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
Eleon Skincare - Brand Manager (3-5 yrs)
We are looking for an experienced Brand Manager to help us build our brand and raise brand awareness. You'll work across all levels and departments of our organization to find what makes us unique and communicate it to the world.
To ensure success, you will need extensive knowledge of marketing strategies and the ability to identify new business leads. An outstanding brand manager will be someone whose expertise translates into increased brand awareness and profitability.
- Analyze brand positioning and consumer insights
- Shape and communicate our vision and mission
- Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies
- Manage a team of marketing people working on brand initiatives
- Lead creative development to motivate the target audience to "take action"
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors' activities
- Oversee new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities
- Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions
- Devise innovative growth strategies
- Align the company around the brand's direction, choices and tactics
Deliverables and Duties :
- Plan and execute a content strategy that drives high engagement
- Serve as editor-in-chief for all content to ensure quality, clarity and consistency
- Collect, monitor and analyze social and website metrics, and make improvements accordingly
- Stay updated on industry trends and adjust the content strategy as needed
- Collaborate with brand, product and sales managers to create promotional concepts
- Manage the distribution of content across all channels
- Manage the marketplace team and get the best output in terms of quality and sales
- Bachelor's degree in marketing & content, finance, business administration, or similar.
- A master's degree in a relevant field will be advantageous.
- At least 3+ years' experience as a marketing manager with knowledge of designing content
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
- Superb leadership and collaboration abilities.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and organizational abilities.
- Understanding of content marketing tactics, such as SEO, digital advertising and social media marketing
- Demonstrated ability to lead content marketing campaigns
- Strong Google Analytics, WordPress and Adobe Acrobat/Illustrator skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills