HR at Electrosteel Steels Limited
Views:516 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Electrosteel Castings Limited - Maintenance Head - Mechanical/Utility/Hydraulics (20-25 yrs)
Job Description : Maintenance Head - Mechanical
Department : Maintenance (Mechanical/Utility/Hydraulics)
Qualification : BE/B.Tech (Mechanical)
- 20+ years' experience in maintenance management role in rolling mills, forge shop, foundry, ductile iron pipe plants.
- Strong knowledge of engineering concepts, including Mechanical, hydraulic and Utility systems.
- Experience in planning maintenance operations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and SAP (PM Module)
- Thorough knowledge on TPM & TQM
Role and Responsibility:
- Implementation of Excellence in engineering practices and ensuring right quality standards across the plants.
- Analysing maintenance history, cost and breakdown to recommend and implement suitable activities to reduce cost and improve plant equipment performance.
- Guiding team members in trouble shooting, planning, cost control, profitability improvement and safety in operations.
- Preparation of annual maintenance budget as per business plan and execution.
- Preparation of Maintenance activity for annual shutdown with micro planning and effective implementation.
- Implementation of TPM and CBM throughout the plant
- Coordination with P&D department for upcoming project
- Generating Maintenance reports and giving presentations.
- Control and monitoring of maintenance spares inventory.
- Guiding maintenance team to maintain trouble free running of pollution control equipments