Manager - Leadership Hiring at ElasticRun
Views:275 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
ElasticRun - Senior Product Manager - Data Platform (12-18 yrs)
Job Description :
Are you craving an opportunity to work with the largest and fastest-growing customer segment in the FMCG and Retail industry? Do you enjoy identifying customer challenges and solving complex problems? Is - Data- for you not just a buzzword, but a powerful tool to deliver results? If so, you will love ElasticRun. On this team, change is frequent, adaptability is important, and results are measurable and rewarding.
We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join as Product Manager - Data platform, to evolve and build new data products used to deliver actionable insights for our customers. In this role, you will define and help build the data product strategy, prioritization, and roadmap for our customers and internal teams. You will work closely with counterparts in engineering, data science, operations, analytics, program management, and strategy to collect ideas and insights for your product portfolio. You will own crafting business cases, socializing priorities, and delivery of the end product.
You will be responsible for :
- Develop the strategy for your products and evangelize that vision within the organization.
- Work with customers, engineering, analytics, and data science teams to bring together ideas & opportunities and shape them into the product roadmap.
- Conduct market research, and analysis on proposed enhancements to your products to recommend outstanding solutions.
- Facilitate trade-off decisions between investment, schedule, and value.
- Generate a deep knowledge of existing data & tool capabilities across the data landscape and the organization - for efficient solution design & technical support.
- Support the design and delivery of data product and platform solutions that facilitate building advanced customer data products.
- Write clear, concise, and accurate functional requirements.
- Promote thinking about the why and what of new features and products.
- Create and have ownership of the product documentation, lead user training, and provide ongoing support for your suite of data products to improve the onboarding experience.
Key Skills :
- Experience in creatively solving meaningful business/technology problems through unprecedented data solutions.
- Experience in shaping use cases into product vision with strong knowledge of the market.
- Experience in leading complex dependencies, trade-off decisions, and supporting user onboarding.
- Strong data, analytics, and technical skills including a working knowledge of large-scale data platforms.
- Knowledge of supply chain, retail, and/or FMCG industry is an advantage
Skills You'll Use Every Day :
- Detail driven - a drive to understand details and perform thorough market research.
- Problem solver - strong problem-solving skills to analyze complex requirements, processes, and systems.
- Self-starter - able to manage your own workload daily, and own and lead investigations and design from start to completion.
- Good communicator - able to clearly communicate priorities & dependencies and influence across cross-functional teams.
- Collaborative - able to work with others to get the job done
- Organization - comfortable dealing with uncertainty by creating structure and prioritizing effectively. Ability to handle complexity and several technical projects simultaneously