Head Talent Acquisition at ElasticRun
Views:2288 Applications:680 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
ElasticRun - Senior Manager - HR Business Partner (8-14 yrs)
Senior Manager - HR Business Partner
Job Description :
- Provide a broad range of Human Resources interventions in the assigned State/s across all business verticals and multiple sites in a dynamic business environment.
- Partner with the business to ensure effective implementation of HR plan, strategies in line with business priorities and best employee experience while offering unique talent development products, human resources services and HR initiatives. Responsible for employee relations and people development strategies to ensure smooth operations and expansions.
- Get the basic in place to ensure best business partnering and execution.
- Review effectiveness of talent acquisition, & retention strategy for critical positions across state/s
- Play key role in business and enabling functions periodic review on the Progress of Business, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, and on Yearly basis.
- Build and develop practices to inculcate ElasticRun values and culture across all businesses.
- Coach, mentor leaders and guide frontline managers on developing self/others, performance management, engagement interventions, and other talent requirements.
- Lead complex change and transformation programs, respond proactively.
- Own the employee engagement framework for the State/s, to make best place to work for everyone.
- Strengthen employee communication channel to keep all employees updates and seek feedback.
- Directly responsible for achieving the State/s HR input and output metrics.
- Support and lead Regional/ National HR projects for capacity and capability building as assigned on time-to-time basis.
- Work with regional and corporate COEs on training and development, talent retention and development, engagement strategy to improve employee experience and all level, all time.
- Deploy employee relations framework in line with central themes, responsible for effectiveness.
- Field Visit : Regular & random visits to stations/offices/warehouses across various businesses, client sites. Give constructive suggestion to reframe process and policies from time to time.
- To work on HR digitization, process simplification and innovation projects