Head Talent Acquisition at ElasticRun
Views:1247 Applications:325 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:102
ElasticRun - Senior Finance Manager - Business Finance - CA (10-15 yrs)
Responsibilities for P&L Controllership, MIS Reporting, Business Planning, Budgetary Management & Control and Communication with outside stakeholder for commercial matters.
- Head the preparation of Comprehensive MIS with financial & operational metrics across the company
- Handling investor & management queries on the MIS
- Preparation of Monthly Budgets and performing Variance Analysis to understand the reasons for variations
- Preparation of the Financial Models for new pilot projects to be launched
- Preparation of 5-year Business Plan based on inputs from the Management
- Dealing with the Operations Team to roll-out critical cost optimisation projects on the field
- Working along with Operations & Tech Team for process implementation in the system
- Heading the Monthly P&L review meetings for all the business lines
- Heading the Controllership function to ensure the financial control
- Preparation of certain critical metrics on daily basis for all the projects
- Tracking of defect reports on daily basis for certain projects
Qualification & Skill Sets:
- Chartered Accountant with 10+ years of experience; last 5 years in a similar role.
- Risk Management - Evaluates strategic, operational and financial risks.
- Ability to resolve difficult and complicated challenges Aligning direction, service and performance with the organization.
- Ability to both think strategically as well as micro manage to ensure operational excellence.
- Committed to providing accurate and timely information as and when needed.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Problem solving skills.
- Team management skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to work in both team and individual settings.
- Well versed with Microsoft office.
- Exposure to Indian accounting standards and tax compliances (not mandatory but would be a value add)