ElasticRun - Manager - Compliance - HR/Labour Laws (8-19 yrs)
1) PAN India Compliance for > 500 establishments wrt employment laws, new enactments, inspections, etc with help of National and Regional Compliance Partners
2) Provide proactive guidance to leadership and Payroll team on all procedural Acts, execute periodical compliances (registrations, returns, displays, registers, etc) not limited to Payroll. Ensure Payroll Partner to monitor, control checks, all proactive steps are being adhered to safeguard employee and company interest, statute provisions all time.
3) Setup a scalable and effective mechanism for Self (Principal Employer) and Vendor Audits, corrective actions, time closures of all government or client inspections.
4) Develop and build partnership with various internal team on consultations, execution in seeking and providing guidance on all Employment Laws, share proactive updates, educating key stakeholders to reduce dependence to take timely and most suitable actions on ground.
5) Work closely with Payroll, Employee Relation and HRBP's on various procedural aspects, HR programs, new interventions, government schemes, disciplinary matters, etc as a subject matter expert, with solution-oriented mindset without losing sight on compliance requirements.
6) To share the monthly Compliance MIS, action plan, Compliance Partner SLA and efficiency report, etc
7) To seek time to time guidance from Legal and Labour Law experts on all critical issues may impact Company's reputation, cost and liability, and follow the law of land under any circumstances.
8) Participate in external forums such as Employer Associations, Labour Law Compliance Groups, NHRD to stay updated by following due confidentiality and represent the cause on need basis.
- Postgraduate in Labour Laws from recognized University and exposure to above for all States.
- HR Certifications - Labor Laws, HR Analytics is desirable
- Experience working with e-commerce, logistics, manufacturing, distribution fast paced organization and lead multiple territories and sites successfully.
- Exposure to Contract/ Agency and organization's payroll compliance is must. Good in various data management tools and exposure to project management.
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; HRIS systems (e.g., SAP ERP) will be a plus.