Head Talent Acquisition at ElasticRun
Views:2482 Applications:632 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
ElasticRun - General Manager - HR Business Partner (12-20 yrs)
ElasticRun - General Manager - HR Business Partner
Job Description :
- Provide a broad range of Human Resources strategic partnership and tactical interventions in the assigned region across all business verticals and multiple sites in a dynamic business environment. Partner with the business to ensure effective implementation of HR plan, strategies in line with business priorities and best employee experience.
- Develop and implement preemptive Employee Relations strategy to ensure smooth operations and best working environment across the region. Key member of the Regional Leadership team, influencing the vision and strategic direction of the Region and businesses.
- Get the basic in place. Plan and formulate short to medium term HR strategies and execute with defined success factors.
- Play key role in business and enabling functions periodic review on the progress of Business, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, and on Yearly basis.
- Build and develop practices to inculcate ElasticRun values and culture across all businesses.
- Coach, mentor leaders and guide frontline managers on developing self/others, performance management, engagement interventions, and other talent requirements.
- Lead complex change and transformation programs, respond proactively.
- Own the employee engagement framework for the region, to make best place to work for everyone.
- Directly responsible for achieving the Regional HR input and output metrics.
- Support or lead national HR projects for capacity and capability building as assigned on time-to-time basis.
- Develop, audit all employee communication channel, and drive effectiveness i.e., Townhall, Leadership forums, FGDs, 1o1s, daily standups, announcements, noticeboards, newsletters, etc.
- Co-create training plan with help of central/regional L&D team to drive performance, skill enhancement, and frontline leadership development /fulfilment.
- Co-create a robust talent management and development strategy and programs along with central HR team.
- Build and deploy employee relations framework in line with central themes, responsible for effectiveness.
- Field Visit : Regular & random visits to stations/offices/warehouses across various businesses, client sites. Give constructive suggestion to reframe process and policies from time to time.
- Build, Lead, and manage the HR team for achievement of HR targets and beyond.
- To work on HR digitization, process simplification and innovation projects
- Postgraduate in Management with 10+ years of HR plant/field/corporate experience.
- HR Certifications Labor Laws, Training & Development, OD, HR Analytics is desirable
- Experience working with e-commerce, logistics, manufacturing, distribution fast paced organization and lead multiple territories and sites successfully.
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; HRIS systems (e.g., SAP ERP) will be a plus.
Skills Required :
- Functional capabilities : HRM/ HR Generalist and employee relation, change delivery, influence, data analytics, facilitation and coaching, program management, hire and develop the best.
- Business capabilities : Should have the expertise in aligning business objectives with people needs. Experience of working with different stake holders and support teams spread across the region, customer focused and commercial awareness.
- Others : Aptitude and excitement to work in a fast-paced organization to manage scale and complexity, individual must have hands-on approach, ready to get hands dirty whenever needed.
- Exposure to Industrial Relations, managing trade unions, vendors and government agencies is desirable.