Head Talent Acquisition at ElasticRun
Views:637 Applications:151 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
ElasticRun - Category Manager - FMCG Segment (6-12 yrs)
1. Develop Buying and Merchandising strategy for the respective category and ensure that this strategy is executed.
2. To develop a coherent vendor strategy, dovetailing it with the private label strategy to ensure maximum returns.
3. To conceptualize and implement detailed promotional programs to gain penetration in the categories and increase frequency.
4. Drive category/department/family to deliver sales growth & profitability across categories through shopper/Kirana store-focused solutions
5. Drive larger shares and increase in commercial incomes.
6. Managing Sourcing, Buying and Merchandising
7. Develop a strategy for the business which is aligned to the company's financial and operational plans.
8. Drive sales and margin and ultimately the profitability of the category.
9. Work out a sales improvement plan for zones and implement the same to achieve the target.
10. Develop marketing strategies for the business and implement the same to achieve the targets.
11. Assortment planning to meet customer/Kirana needs.
12. Maintain optimum inventory levels in the business and drive higher GMROI
13. Devise Joint Business Plans(JBP) with suppliers keeping in view the business goals of the department.
14. Sign TOT With all vendor.