Assistant Manager - HR at Elara Capital
Views:574 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Elara Capital - Wealth Relationship Manager (5-20 yrs)
Job description :
1. Candidate will be custodian of client relations and management for the assigned client(s) and ensure highest level of client servicing.
2. Role will involve acquiring new clients and nurturing existing relationships.
3. Achieving assigned AUM and revenue targets.
4. Constantly updating clients on various market developments.
Key requirements :
1. Qualification: Post Graduates / Graduates with relevant experience. A degree in finance / MBA / CA will be an added advantage
2. Must have had prior experience of sourcing and managing client relationships in areas such as Wealth products, Portfolio Management, etc.
3. Familiarity and good understanding of investment products such as Mutual Funds, PMS, Bank & Corporate deposits, Government Securities, Corporate Bonds, Equities, Insurance and real estate etc.
4. Due weight will be given to existing strong client relationships.