Elara Capital - Associate/Senior Associate - Institutional Equity Research - Banking & NBFC (6-10 yrs)
Job Summary :
- Assisting the lead analyst/ in building financial models, building & maintaining databases, preparing initiation note, quarterly result update note and event update note
- Assisting the lead analyst in meeting corporate, doing channel checks, arranging for roadshows & conference
- Interpretation of Balance sheet, Profit and Loss statements
- Ability to carry out Ratio Analysis and Regression analysis
- Analyzing companies in the sector and to aid in preparing research reports with maximum Impact.
-Contribute to writing research reports.
Skills and Experience :
- Candidate should have at-least 6-8 years of experience with in-depth knowledge of the Banking & NBFC sector. Candidates without the relevant experience / knowledge of the Banking & NBFC will not be considered.
- Candidate should have good analytical capabilities leading to development of actionable ideas
- Strong Accounting and Financial skills
- Advanced level of Excel knowledge and PowerPoint Presentation
- Familiarity with research software like Capital-line, Bloomberg, Reuters, etc
- Excellent communication, Relationship management and Networking skills
- Ability to work in a self managed, entrepreneurial environment and should be a good team player