Assistant Manager - HR at Elara Capital
Views:3939 Applications:750 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:167
Elara Capital - Analyst/Associate - ECM Business - CA/CFA (3-8 yrs)
- This position provides tremendous opportunities for contribution and value addition by getting involved in end-to-end processes of the ECM business.
- Opportunity to work across ECM products IPOs, QIPs, OFS, Buy Backs, Right Issues etc.
- Position involves working closely with Head ECM / ECM Execution team on all aspects of the execution, including interaction with clients, cobankers, SEBI, Stock Exchanges, Law Firms etc.
- Understanding of the execution processes and ability & experience to execute ECM assignments.
- Involvement with clients and law firms in preparation of documentation, undertaking due diligence and managing the overall stage wise execution till listing stage.
- Good understanding of regulatory framework applicable to various ECM products.
- Analytical and financial modelling skills and would contributes to the development of pitch book and business development
Desired Candidate Profile :
1) Extensively worked on Pitches, Roadshow Presentation
2) Sound knowledge of Financial parameters
3) End to End Deal execution experience
4) Complete Regulatory Knowledge for majority of ECM products
5) An aptitude to undertake extensive research and data search and analyze
6) Understanding of Due diligence required for Equity Capital Market Transaction (i.e. IPO, QIP, Open Offer, FPO etc.)
7) Knowledge of SEBI ICD regulations, takeover code, listing law, delisting regulations.
8) Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
9) A Team player
10) Experience of 4-5 years
1) MBA / CA /CS
2) CFA Candidacy is a plus
3) LLB candidacy is a plus