eKincare - Senior Product Manager (9-10 yrs)
About the Role
We are looking for a Director of Product Growth to join our team and enhance our mission by setting a strong foundation for product-led growth. You will work closely with the executive team to identify strategic opportunities and prioritize tactics and collaborate closely with design and engineering to put your vision and tests in motion. We- ll look to you to own the results for our growth cycles as well as align the client experience from first-touch to churn.
You are a leader, either in previous experience or in spirit, with a seat at the table to solve some of our most difficult problems. Your insights, analysis, and intuition will help us shape our digital products and frame how we expand our business offerings. You are a natural storyteller, love perfecting digital experiences, and quickly build empathy with your end-users.
- A successful candidate for this role must require:
- Led others to impactful decisions: cross-functionally and/or as direct reports (Min 6 yrs of experience)
- Are willing to join a startup at the growth stage to take it to the next step
- Have experience building and growing product referral programs, engagement and activation programs, and trust-building initiatives
- Have built up the product intuition to prioritize new growth-focused features and the marketing intuition to make them resonate with our clients
- Have a track record of delivering business outcomes to share in your past experiences growing a consumer product or company
- Have experience in mentoring/growing the product team
- Want to find the path to helping millions of Indians to be healthy
- If this sounds like the right career opportunity for you, we- d be happy to connect and discuss further!
- Join the fastest growing health benefits platform in India. ekincare is a Series A funded startup, Operating in one of the few industries with tailwinds from COVID-19. We are at the intersection of health & insure-tech, targeting South East Asia's multi-billion dollar corporate health benefits market.
- Trusted by Fortune 500 companies, ekincare's patent-pending preventive, predictive and personalized platform, helps employers administer their health benefits efficiently, reduce health care costs by 20% and increase employees- engagement.
- Recognized for our innovations by NASSCOM (10 most innovative start-ups), Aegis Graham Bell Awards (Most innovative enterprise app) and named as the best "Healthy Workplace Brand" in the IHW Summit.
- We are proud of Creating a state of the art digitization AI, that unlocks a whole new world of healthcare data, that forms the core of our recommendation engine (click to know how)
- For more details about us please visit www.ekincare.com
- What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright people and to also enjoy:
- 5-day work week, leave policy covering various work time off benefits including maternity and paternity leave benefits.
- Premium Group medical Insurance for the employee and 3 dependents, personal accident insurance coverage, life insurance coverage.
- Access to ekincare app with all the free access to the features like Annual Health checkup, Covid screening and test, online doctor consultation, Gym access and many more.
- ekincare is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity status.
Referral Request: If this is not for you, perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Please share them this job link. Thanks!