eKincare - Manager - Marketing/Growth Hacking (5-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- Drive new customer acquisition strategy, both online and offline to ensure maximum app downloads among the correct audience.
- Work closely with client success teams to bring new users to the platform post the account launch.
- Drive branding within client ecosystems to increase top-of-mind awareness of health benefits by ekincare among the employees.
- Crunch data across different sources, analyze user behaviour through funnel optimization and translate it to marketing campaigns with rapid iterations and A/B testing.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create collaterals, track utilization and push app downloads.
A successful candidate for this role must require :
- 5+ years of experience in marketing and user acquisition/retention at B2C e-commerce or other startups with a proven track record of executing and managing an acquisition portfolio of 5L+ users.
- Experience of using marketing tools like Firebase, Google Analytics, MoEngage, branch.io etc.
- Hands-on attitude and ability to work in a start-up without a deep bench of supporting services and departments. Able to find creative ways to use resources
- Desire to dive deep and learn about ekincare, user behaviour and analytics around the same.
- An open and approachable communication style, with respect for employees and clients, aligned with our core values.
- A structured thought process, excellent at strategy, planning, communications and analytics.
- History of working cross-functionally especially with product management, designers and other team members.