eKincare - Manager - Demand Generation (4-6 yrs)
Demand Generation - Manager
About ekincare :
Join the fastest-growing health benefits platform in India. ekincare is a Series B funded startup, Operating in one of the few industries with tailwinds from COVID-19. We are at the intersection of health & insure-tech, targeting South East Asia's multi-billion-dollar corporate health benefits market. Trusted by 100s of companies like Nike, Netflix, Airbnb, S&P Global, Dmart etc., our predictive and personalized platform helps employers administer their health benefits efficiently, reduce health care costs by 20% and increase employees' engagement.
Recognized for our innovations by NASSCOM (10 most innovative start-ups), Google for startups. 4+ rating on Glassdoor is an outcome of an employee friendly policies and environment.
If you are ambitious, willing to unlearn and relearn in a fast-growing start-up, and looking to make an impact in millions of employees' lives and make India Inc. healthy, ekincare is the right place.
For more details about us please visit www.ekincare.com
- Position: Demand Generation - Manager
- Location: Bangalore
- Reporting to: Head of Enterprise Marketing
Are you? :
Are you a marketer with creative skills and an eye for detail? Do you thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative environment?
As a Demand Generation Manager at ekincare, you will :
- Create the Marketing campaign strategy for the business unit and ensure execution of regional marketing campaigns.
- Develop and execute demand generation strategies for acquiring and nurturing leads that drive awareness, consideration and purchase intent across channels, including email campaigns, advertising, sales enablement, webinars, trade shows, and paid programs. This includes inbound lead acquisition, customer marketing, and outbound account-based marketing strategy.
- Create clear, compelling campaign content strategy that demonstrates deep knowledge and understanding of the business solutions and markets and is on-brand
- Measure, track, analyze, and regularly report on the effectiveness of overall demand generation; create projections and measure ROI.
- Monitor market trends and competitive activities and implement initiatives to drive wins over the competition.
- Evangelize the ekincare message and value propositions with customers, prospects and partners.
- Audit existing channels on a regular basis to identify gaps and improvements
- Set up projects to explore newer channels and demand opportunities
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to align on execution
- Work closely with the Director of Demand-gen, leadership and cross-functional teams to drive high-priority self-serve go-to-market initiatives and define our multi-year vision to expand onboarding and conversion.
- Establish process foundations for taking innovations from ideation to execution as part of our overall go-to-market strategy process.
Must-have skills to be successful in the role :
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience in field marketing/demand generation for marketing B2B products and solutions
- Track record of outstanding success marketing to mid-market businesses and enterprises
- Marketing project management skills to allow for timely planning, executing and reporting on multiple marketing projects at the same time.
- Excellent written and spoken communication (content strategy, email content, webinar abstracts, etc).
- Extensive field marketing experience with identifying and ensuring brand presence in leading industry events and branded events
- Experience with marketing automation and lead nurturing processes, HubSpot preferred.
- Takes ownership of initiatives and consistently goes above and beyond expectations.
- Proven track record of working with sales, partner teams, and customer success teams to plan and execute campaigns that drive pipeline. Experience from large, distributed organizations is preferred.
- Knowledge of using a wide variety of tactics and best practices in modern marketing: persona-centric demand generation, pipeline acceleration etc.