Associate Director - Talent Acquisition at Aayuv Technologies Private Limited
Views:1473 Applications:440 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:313
ekincare - Associate Director - Client Success (8-12 yrs)
About the role:
A key, client-facing role that needs high energy and passion for growing business and making an impact by building strong relationships with the clients, winning their trust, and position of influence by being their consultant.
Manage our esteemed clients throughout the lifecycle starting from pre-launch to renewal by maintaining and ensuring a strong and trusting relationship. Ready to work in a dynamic work environment with highly energetic and passionate colleagues with aggressive goals and targets. Be the bridge and the only source of information exchange between the client and the organization. Own complete responsibility for the business by ensuring to Maintain client satisfaction through governance meetings regularly.
Grow business by influencing the clients in upgrading their product/features/offerings. Ensure client retention year-on-year. Coordinate seamlessly with internal stakeholders for ensuring successful execution and meeting client's expectations. Generating reports and sharing executive summaries internally and externally based on business demand.
Position: Associate Director, Customer Success
Reporting to: VP, Customer Success
A successful applicant:
A passion for establishing long-lasting, and trusting relationships, a sound ability to forecast the client's needs, and the ability to encourage the client to upgrade their benefits. Retain clients and ensure their satisfaction.
- Lead a high-performing team that works collaboratively with other supporting team members
- Achieve quarterly goals and growth objectives defined under OKRs
- Coach your team in analyzing opportunities be the catalyst in business growth
- Mobilize and enable your team in solving problems for customers and help them achieve their business objectives
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Product, and Operations teams seamlessly to achieve customer satisfaction
- MBA degree or equivalent practical experience
- A mini. of 8 years of client-facing experience working in a SAAS Business Model/Health-tech
- A mini. of 2 years of experience in managing teams
- Experience in collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Engage with and influence leadership with excellent communication skills, analytical and problem-solving skills
Join the fastest-growing health benefits platform in India. ekincare is a Series A funded startup, Operating in one of the few industries with tailwinds from COVID-19. We are at the intersection of health & insure-tech, targeting Southeast Asia's multi-billion-dollar corporate health benefits market. Trusted by 100s of companies like LinkedIn, Nike, Netflix, Airbnb, S&P Global, Dmart etc., our predictive and personalized platform helps employers administer their health benefits efficiently, reduce health care costs by 20% and increase employees' engagement. Recognized for our innovations by NASSCOM (10 most innovative start-ups), Google for startups.
If you are ambitious, willing to unlearn and relearn in a fast-growing start up and looking to make an impact in millions of employees' lives and make India Inc. healthy, ekincare is the right place.
For more details about us please visit www.ekincare.com
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.