Senior Manager - HR at Ekam Wealth Private Limited
Views:244 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Ekam Wealth - Senior Investment Strategy Role (8-12 yrs)
Senior Investment Strategy Role
1. Responsible for evaluating all Investment solutions covering Equity (Listed and Unlisted), MFs, PMS, and AIFs.
2. Develop suitable recommendation lists incorporating other domains such as Debt products, Corporate Bonds & Structures with help of a team & group resources.
3. Identifying exclusive co-investment opportunities, and overseas investments through empanelled partners.
4. Interacting extensively with the product manufacturers at all levels.
5. Exceptional track record of managing portfolios of HNI Clients & family offices
6. Develop and implement investment strategies for clients in accordance with their financial objectives
7. Conduct research and analysis- to identify potential investments and make buy, hold, or sell recommendations
8. Conduct regular quarterly reviews for mapped HNI clients & family offices along with RMs, covering their investment portfolios as well as broader financial planning needs.
9. Regular meetings with Active clients along with respective relationship managers to increase the share of wallet.
10. Provide investment support, education, and guidance to clients, prospects, & Relationship Managers.
11. Providing the Investment Outlook & Strategy to the firm, across asset classes.
12. Provide feedback and improvement ideas and be part of the leadership team in the company to improve customer experience and product proposition.
1. MBA / Post-graduate in Finance / CA/CFA or related field with a min 8 years of experience in similar roles in wealth management, large brokerages/financial distributors/ RIA, or Private Banking units.
2. Preference for candidates with experience in equity research & fund management.
3. Strong knowledge of financial planning principles, personal finance, different asset classes, and portfolio management
4. Excellent communication & presentation skills.
5. Stability of a minimum tenure of 3-4 years in the current organization.