Senior Manager - HR at Ekam Wealth Private Limited
Views:564 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:94
Ekam Wealth - Head - Relationship Manager - Wealth Management Vertical (15-20 yrs)
Job Description :
1. The RM head is the ultimate face of the wealth management vertical, as he/she is going to be the final point of contact with clients.
2. He/she would be responsible for acquiring HNI clients and managing & retaining such relationships by delivering the best standards of services.
3. He/she would be expected to establish strong ties with them by designing and implementing their financial plans and then by ensuring that they execute the right advisory.
Roles and Responsibility :
1. Target (Individual + Team player)
2. AUM Building & Revenue Generation
3. Recruitment and managing a team of relationship managers
4. The relationship manager will be responsible for acquiring preferred clients (HNI/Ultra HNI) (having a minimum AUM of Rs. 5 Cr & above clients)
1. Candidate with prior experience working in a Wealth Management/Private Banking set up, experienced in driving sales through the advisory approach of Mutual Funds, PMS, Structured Products, and Bonds is a must.
2. Overall experience of around 15-20 years in the desired role with team management experience of min 3-4 years.
3. Should have the stability of minimum tenure of 3-4 years in the current organization.
4. Team managing and handling in the current experience is a must.
5. Should have own set of Client relationships and AUM and also the team client relationships
Team Management experience: If Yes, then mention the number of team members willing to bring along with you.
WE ARE OPEN FOR EXPLORING CTC & DESIGNATION FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE
Perks & Benefits
- Fixed Salary + Variable as per company policy + Stock Options
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.