Eka Software - Business Analyst/Senior Business Analyst - Treasury Domain (2-6 yrs)
Position/Title: Business Analyst/ Sr. Business Analyst - Treasury
The Business Analyst/Sr. BA will be a hands-on role in a high functioning, dynamic team critical to the success of our Treasury product and team. Under guidance (s)he will be responsible for translating product strategy and market requirements into world class products working with customers, product development, internal clients, and project teams at Eka.
He/She will be involved in the treasury product team and interact with various stakeholders such as Development, Quality Assurance, Support teams, Management, and partners to bring software to market and facilitate increased adoption and support.
Reports to Director, Product Management, Bangalore
Engineering/Finance background is preferred
MBA from a Tier I/II B School is highly desirable
Experience & Skills sets
- 3-5 Years- experience in a top tier software company in a progressive role in product management/ Business Analysis with a focus on ERP / financial applications (covering transaction management with complex liefcycles) is essential.
- Strong practical, working knowledge of SaaS SDLC is essential.
- Strong documentation and analysis skills is essential.
- High level of numeracy is essential.
- Specific knowledge of Treasury operations, process, and solutions strongly preferred,ie. Experience in financial instruments, cash management, cash forecasting, payments, management of risks (Interest rate & currency), and derivatives.
- Experience in a Bank's Treasury / Large Corporate with good understanding of front, middle and back offices preferred.
- Understand the unique requirements of corporate treasuries.
- Experience in working across teams in Software Development, Quality Assurance, Consulting and Product Support.
- Experience in implementation of enterprise/web-based business applications desirable
- Ensure the timely delivery of quality treasury software within a given functional area.
- Coordinate the collection, description, analysis and prioritization of requests for new product functionality from customers and prospects and serve as primary product expert and evangelist.
- Do product solutioning with minimal guidance, co-ordinate development and release process for assigned products and maintain the product road map for a functional area of treasury.
- Create detailed MRD- s/PRD's and functional specifications document.
- Work with Quality Assurance to ensure thorough testing of new software prior to release.
- Present milestone achievements, potential risks, and other critical information to Compliance management and other stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Ensure metrics, deadlines, and record-keeping obligations established by management are met.
- Work independently and in a collaborative nature.
- Lead beta testing of new products and features. Document and report problems and recommend solutions/improvements to program managers. Participate in product performance benchmarking activities.
- Support marketing and sales through leading the development and maintenance of various technical marketing collateral including customer presentations, sales training guides, product brochures, FAQs, user guides, online marketing content and demos.
- Be an authority on product certification post beta testing.
- Perform product demonstrations at trade shows, online seminars, and other events.
- Assist in the development of the treasury product roadmap and strategy.-