HR at Investment Bank
Views:318 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
EIVA - Associate Vice President/Senior Associate - Investment Banking - CA/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (2-5 yrs)
EIVA - Associate Vice President/Senior Associate - Investment Banking
EIVA is a boutique investment bank based out of NCR. Our range of services includes Private Equity/ Venture Capital, debt syndication, M&A, IPO consulting & fundraising for private equity funds. We work with a vast network of investors (including PEs, VCs, Family offices, HNIs), lenders (including banks, NBFCs & other financial institutions), buy-out funds and strategic investors.
The firm is managed by experienced professionals having combined experience of ~40 years across sectors. Our success ratio is one of the best in the industry, having closed over 48 transactions totaling to over USD 1 bn in deal size. We are a relationship advisor rather than transactional advisor and have a client centric approach. Till now we have worked very closely with clients across transactions and have done a series of transactions along the life cycle of our client's business.
- Preparing Transaction documents including Information Memorandum, Roadshow Presentations, Financial Models for various transactions
- Business development initiatives for mapping new prospective clients and arranging meeting with promoters
- Develop strong client relationships and network extensively
- Coordinating effectively with multiple stakeholders during a transaction (including investors/lenders as well as client teams
- Analyzing and evaluating sectors / companies including historical financial statements, ratio analysis and relative valuation benchmarking
- Developing varied industry and transaction expertise, and staying current on industry developments
Required qualifications & skills:
- Academic Qualifications: CA / MBA from a Top Tier College/University
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, team-based environment with minimal supervision
- Strong work ethic as well as logical and analytic ability
- Good written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Hands on experience on Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work effectively with a mix of long & short-term deadlines
- Looking for candidates with 2-5 years of Investment Banking. Experience with good transactions closure track record
- Candidates should be from Delhi/NCR or be willing to relocate.