Business Manager at Eirene Systems Private Limited
Views:739 Applications:250 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:146
Eirene Systems - Manager - Human Resource & Administration (5-10 yrs)
Job Description and Key Responsibility area :
HR Staffing Planning and recruitment :
- To Initiate, Execute, Advise and support to Directors in HR panning,
- Coordination between concerned departments, Officers for Vacancy, interview line-up, Appointment, Job rotation, Training.
- Coordination with Project managers for employees posting, transfer, placement in various projects.
- Complete recruiting process support, Advertise, Interview, appointment to and documentation.
HR Administration and Labour law compliances :
- Administration of Attendance, Leave, work process and maintenance of files, rerecords or other required
- Administration of Payroll process and Salary Payment,
- All labour laws compliances including but not limited to PF, ESI, Bonus, Relevant Shop and establishment act compliances.
- Management of employees sitting and working environment.
- Handling grievances and disciplinary action, providing prompt resolution, and staff welfare duties,
- Administration of employee Resignation, Termination and overall exit process.
- Documentation and record keeping as per relevant statutory and administration requirement.
Other Administration works and coordination with Accounts team :
- Manage travel, Conveyance of employees, and support in team to complete the meeting, Presentation, and demonstrations.
- Supervise and coordination with maintenance team of building for smooth functioning of office and relevant equipment.
- Take care and supervise of office equipment's functioning.
- Other administration works as per requirement of the organisation.