HR Lead at Einfochips (An Arrow Electronics Company)
Views:557 Applications:126 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:123
eInfochips - Organizational Development Specialist - Human Resources (2-4 yrs)
Hiring HR-OD Specialists for a Fortune 500 US MNC
Who are we: eInfochips India (An Arrow Company - A Fortune 109 Company) || www.einfochips.com
Who will you be: An HR Organizational Development Specialist
Where will you be: At your home. Later - Ahmedabad
What should you have: 2-4 Years of experience in OD Interventions, Change Management, HR Projects, Leadership Development Models, Competency Framework Design / Mapping or L&D
Job Description :
- To design, develop and drive various programs/initiatives related to the employee life cycle, which may include onboarding, performance management, leadership development, Intern program employee experience, diversity/inclusion, Values; Vision; Mission & bring it to closure.
- Collaborating with business leaders and HR Business Partners to develop, and execute OD programs and initiatives.(Critical talent development plan, succession planning etc.)
- To create reports, analyzing data and preparing presentations of findings to determine whether identified program goals have been achieved, needs modifications.
- Supports key talent programs by providing HR partners with relevant resource tools, data and communication materials.
- Explore external stakeholders or vendors to effectively deliver talent program needs.
- To identify opportunities for performance improvement through, for example, undertaking internal research & analysis on process/system reviews in order to understand barriers and suggest/execute possible solutions; conducting external research into good practice and new ideas.
- Driving any specific interventions required from time to time.
About eInfochips :
eInfochips, an Arrow company, is a leading global provider of product engineering and semiconductor design services. With over 500+ products developed and 40M deployments in 140 countries, eInfochips continues to fuel technological innovations in multiple verticals. The company's service offerings include digital transformation and connected IoT solutions across various cloud platforms, including AWS and Azure.
About Arrow Electronics :
Arrow Electronics, the parent company of eInfochips (Established in 1935) is an American Fortune 500 Company (Ranked number 109 in 2019 list) headquartered in Centennial, Colorado, USA. The company specializes in distribution and value-added services relating to electronic components and computer products. The Company has its vibrant global presence over 82 Countries with close to 25,000 employees worldwide (as of FY 2020) holding an annual revenue of 3,010 Crores USD (As of FY 2019) and still counting