HR Lead at Einfochips (An Arrow Electronics Company)
Views:442 Applications:141 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
eInfochips - HR Business Partner (3-6 yrs)
- To be the first point of contact on all issues and partner with various HR COE's or any other teams needed.
- Grievance handling - ensure that the employee grievances are handled in appropriate and timely manner. Do investigations as needed and take appropriate actions in conjunction with the relevant people. Ensuring constant connect with the employees by conducting one on one, team meetings, skip levels and gather the pulse of the business, leading to solving grievances proactively any. - Drive performance management cycle comprising career planning, appraisal workshops, appraisals & review, stratification of employees for BU
- Partner with the employees, managers and other business leaders to address performance gaps and facilitate discussions / process to evaluate appropriate action leading to filling the gaps.
- Ensure proper assimilation of the new joiners. (30, 60, 90 days feedback and closure on the actions for each employee)
- Collaborate with the leadership team and develop strong understanding of the business environment to implement HR initiatives
- Attrition analysis & Retention strategy - taking proactive measures to curb attrition.
- To be trusted advisor for TL's and Manager on people related issues, be a coach for them.
- Understanding & Undertaking Training Need Identification for the BU and helping in designing the training module.
- Implementation of HR Policies, processes code of conduct and ethics, compliances etc.
- Implementing various HR processes like Rewards & Recognition, critical talent, succession planning, Individual development plans and other initiatives launched by the various HR teams.
- Presenting MIS to the BU Leaders and ensuring actions per the discussions.
- Conducting regular internal audit to ensure system of consistency in quality of work done.
- Ability to connect, network and influence others.
- Incumbent should have strong understanding of IT Services business
- Should be able to manage difficult employees and managers effectively (grievance resolution)
- Result oriented and strong analytical skills
- Interpersonal sensitivity, team player
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and agile pace of working
- Great communications skills with stakeholders at all levels
- Hands on experience on MS-Office