Lead - Talent Acquisition at Egon Zehnder - Knowledge Center India
Views:4245 Applications:199 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:176
Egon Zehnder - Research Associate - Financial Services Sector (9-12 yrs)
For the position Research Associate - Financial Services (FS)
Egon Zehnder is the world's leadership consulting/advisory firm, sharing one goal: to transform people, organizations and the world through great leadership. As One Firm, our more than 400 Consultants in 69 offices and 41 countries bring our individual strengths to form one powerful collaborative team. We partner closely with public and private corporations, family-owned enterprises, and non-profit and government agencies to provide Board advisory services, CEO search and succession, executive search, executive assessment, leadership development and organizational transformation.
Egon Zehnder Knowledge Center India (EZ KCI) :
Established in January 2005, KCI in Gurgaon, works in close collaboration with the Global offices of Egon Zehnder. The Research Team is a group of experts aligned to specific Industry or Functional Practice that works on with global teams in solving client mandates. The Researchers provide insights from internal/external databases, expert perspectives on industry trend and through their experiences. Most of the team members come with an industry specialization (working in consulting or industry or both) and deliver insights for solving critical client problems.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- The role is broad based covering business development, search, assignment execution and knowledge management
- This is an individual contributor role, which requires extensive collaboration and engagement with colleagues in Global office. This role will be visible to clients and will be expected to help develop key account strategies.
Required knowledge/experience :
- 9-12 years years of professional experience in Industry, Consulting or Research with deep knowledge of the Financial Industry at large, its competitive landscape including the very latest trends
- Experience of working on international engagements in a professional services environment with an understanding of Global market
- A self-starter with learning agility, engaging remotely, thought partnering, critical thinking, eye for detail, conceptual thinking