eGMAT - Manager - Search Engine Optimization (0-3 yrs)
Does content marketing excite you as much as analytics and numbers? Can you generate persuasive and engaging content? Do you have an amazing command over written English?
If the above resonates with you, then you should definitely consider the role of SEO Manager at e-GMAT.
1. Keywords Analysis : Perform detailed keyword research by considering the existing SEO reach, competition benchmarking and search volumes to arrive at targeted keyword sets
2. Content Creation :
a. Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies)
b. Proofread, edit and update blog posts
c. Content Creation and posting on several channels
d. Guest Posts on Quora and other Forums
3. Optimization and Reporting :
a. Direct on-page and off-page optimization projects
b. Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects.
You will be working on the following (or similar) tools :
1. Google Analytics
Key Personality Traits :
1. Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and an inclination to explore the area in depth
2. Stay updated with SEO and internet marketing trends and developments
3. Outstanding written and conversational skills
4. Willing to learn new processes and tools
5. Knowledge of SEO tools and processes will be a plus
6. Strong skills in content writing will be a plus
Why work at e-GMAT?
Our mission and your work: e-GMAT's goal is to empower people to follow their educational dreams. Your work will make a difference in their lives by helping them realize those dreams, and many times even aim higher than what they had initially intended.
Our success and opportunity : We are GMAT Club's most successful company and our focus on customer success has enabled us to maintain an amazing rate of growth (300K+ learners and 30,000+ paying students across 55 countries) for the last 3 years and we are just beginning to scratch the surface in the $10B test prep market.
The e-GMAT organization : We have a flat organization and a fantastic team of people from India's elite schools such as IITs, IIMs, ISB, BITS Pilani and NITs. At e-GMAT, you will get the opportunity to challenge yourself, learn new skills, and get recognition for your work.
Total CTC : 8.0 lacs to 16 Lacs
- Fixed Component: 8 lacs to 12 Lacs
- Performance Bonus : 0.5 to 4 Lacs, contingent upon your performance and company's profits
Note : We have 6 levels of performance grading.
Selection Process :
Our selection process is 70% assignment based and 30% interview based. Only those who perform well in the assignment are invited for an interview.
Once you apply, we will provide you with detailed instructions related to the assignment. You will need to put in approx. 10-12 hours on the same.
Note that the evaluation criteria for the assignment will be explained in detail when you receive these instructions from us.
You will be invited for the interview in case your assignment is deemed satisfactory.