Eggoz - Project Manager - IIT/IIM/XLRI (1-5 yrs)
Key Responsibilities include:-
- Research and develop business opportunities basis consumer requirements and market trend.
- Lead a wide array of cross-functional, cross-geographical projects across the India region
- Launch Eggoz in new locations with a defined and well executed Go-To-Market plan co coordinating with the Farm Management, Fulfilment, Sales and Finance Teams
- Coordinate activities of different functions and act as the anchor for the launch process
- Expand network to explore Retail, B2B Sales, Direct to consumer sales opportunities.
- Track the launch deliverables, milestones, risks and dependencies from the cross functional team.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, explore contingencies and provide escalation management through the launch
- Monitor and report on the progress of all project activity within the project including significant milestones and any conditions which would affect the launch schedule
- Leverage IT to regularly and periodically update Stakeholders on Infrastructure, Sales, and Supply Chain status to ensure a streamlined launch and on-time and in-full delivery
- Build/amend SOPs to execute operational excellence and reduce wastage
- Work with the team and key stakeholders to hire and train manpower
- Prepare launch plan budgets for various launch location; document and refine the same post launch as a ready reckoner for the next launch
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- A bachelor's degree in Engineering or MBA from premier college (Tier 1 like IIT, IIM, XLRI etc.)
- Understanding of sales and operations.
- Strong analytical, communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Good documentation skills.
- Willing to travel.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.